Architecture (ARCH) Workspace
This Cross Cutting Workspace is developing policy documents, reviewing Workspaces, working on architectural standards and providing architectural assistance as necessary to the other Workspaces. The primary purpose of the Architectural Workspace is to ensure consistent application of the caBIG® development principles to the distributed groups doing the actual integration and implementation activities throughout the caBIG® project.
- caGrid Knowledge Center
- Architecture Workspace Wiki
- Meeting Notes
- ARCH Listserv
- ARCH home on GForge
- caGrid Team on GForge
- SAIF Working Group Wiki
- ARCH Participating Organizations
General Workspace Meetings
1st Friday of each month
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM EST
Teleconference Information: Phone Number: 1-888-455-3003 Passcode: 72079
Abode Connect Information: http://cbiit.acrobat.com/archws
caGrid Monthly Users Teleconference
3rd Thursday of each month
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST
Teleconference Information: Phone Number: 1-877-939-0845 Passcode: 8983390
Abode Connect Information: http://cbiit.acrobat.com/cagridkc
caGrid Management Team
- Learn more about caGrid.
- Access historical Compatibility & Certification to learn about caBIG® Compatibility Guidelines, developed jointly with the VCDE Workspace.
- Face-to-Face Meeting Materials (2004 to present)
- Access historical Architecture Policies, Guidelines & Whitepapers.
- Access older materials by visiting the Architecture Archives at https://cabig.nci.nih.gov/archive/Architecture_Workspace
Working Groups and Special Interest Groups
- .NET Working Group (Inactive)
- Architecture co-leads several working groups with the VCDE workspace. For more information, visit VCDE Wiki
- Access information about Inactive Architecture SIGs & Working Groups