In Vivo Imaging (IMAG) Workspace
The caBIG® In Vivo Imaging Workspace (also known as the Imaging Workspace) incorporates imaging from pre-clinical small animal to the clinical imaging of patients and is an essential component of basic and clinical cancer research. The caBIG® In Vivo Imaging Workspace focuses on identifying the ways in which the wealth of information provided by such imaging, performed at academic and other research centers across the country, can be shared, optimized, and most effectively integrated into the ongoing effort to relieve suffering and death from cancer.
The In Vivo Imaging Workspace is built on the input of several informatics experts from all across the country. In the two years since its inception this workspace has focused on the development of tools and methods rooted in the principles of standardization and interoperability. The workspace is now in the process of optimizing and validating these tools in order to promote adoption activities via its close ties to cooperative groups. The opportunity for participation remains open for those interested in carrying forward, and contributing to, the In Vivo Imaging Workspace's efforts to translate imaging data into positive patient outcomes.
Imaging Workspace Announcements
- Now Available: The Imaging Workspace Fact Sheet
- Visit the Imaging Workspace Publications to learn about research achievements in the Imaging domain.
- Up-to-date Imaging meeting information is included in the "What's Big This Week?" Newsletter. (Subscribe for newsletter via the caBIG® Announce Listserv).
- Imaging Knowledge Center
- Meeting Notes
- Imaging Listserv
- Imaging home on GForge
- Face-to-Face Meeting Materials
- SIIM & RSNA Meeting Materials
- Participating Organizations
- National Biomedical Imaging Archive Application
- Annotation and Image Markup (AIM)
- Imaging Middleware/Virtual PACS
- eXtensible Imaging Platform (XIP)
- Algorithm Validation Toolkit
- AIM ePAD
- caIMAGE (listed as a resource; not supported by KC or Workspace)
Imaging Working Groups and SIGs
Imaging Working Groups and SIGs are now inactive. To access archived information related to the Imaging workspace, please visit the Imaging Archives at https://cabig.nci.nih.gov/archive/Imaging.